With healthcare workers continuing to fight the latest worldwide pandemic, it’s more important than ever to take care of those protecting our health. That’s why many companies are offering major discounts on their services and products exclusively for nurses and other healthcare workers.
Check out some of our favorite freebies below:
Discounts During the Pandemic
Many companies are pitching in to help healthcare workers manage the emotional, physical, and mental burden of working through this pandemic. Use these discounts and deals to save money and put your mind at ease.
- Breethe is offering free mental health resources with proof of medical ID. Just contact [email protected]
- Crocs is giving new shoes to healthcare workers.
- Danform gives 20 percent off all online purchases. You can use code SUPERHERO20.
- Dough Doughnuts is sending out free packaged doughnuts in the Tri-State area.
- My M&M’s is delivering care packages to healthcare workers. To participate, click here.
- SmartScrubs offers 35 percent off the S.C.R.U.B.S. brand.
- Taco Bell is doing food truck service at healthcare facilities.
- Thrivetalk is offering free mental health services. You can sign up here.
- Trust & Will has offered free access to a full plan for married couples. They also offer free access to a complete will-based estate plan.
- Uber is giving free transportation to healthcare workers.
With personal protective equipment in short supply, it’s more important than ever to have high quality medical gear on hand.
- Allheart is offering healthcare workers 35 percent off everything.
- FIGS sends free KN95 masks with every order.
- Jaanuu will give 15 percent off your first order.
- Medelita offers 30 percent off scrubs.
- Murse World gives healthcare workers 10 percent off everything.
- NurseMates offers 15 percent off your first purchase when you sign up using this form.
- Scrub Shopper provides free shipping on every order.
- Scrubs and Beyond will give 10 percent off every order.
With healthcare workers under such intense stress, staying on top of mental health is more challenging than normal.
- Calm is giving healthcare workers 57 percent off one-year subscriptions.
- Headspace is providing free Headspace Plus subscriptions to healthcare workers through 2020.
- Simple Habit offers free premium membership with proof of medical ID.
- Talkspace offers 1,000 free months of Talkspace therapy with proof of medical ID.
Clothing and Accessories
Comfortable clothing is a must when you aren’t decked out in PPE and scrubs.
- Adidas gives 40 percent off shoes, workout gear, and accessories.
- Aerosoles is taking donation requests for new shoes.
- Asics offers 60 percent off full-priced products when signing up with a medical email.
- Chaco gives 20 percent off all shoes with free shipping on every order.
- Clarks hands out 10 percent off every order.
- Dagne Dover gives healthcare workers 20 percent off all accessories.
- Helly Hansen offers 50 percent off non-sale items.
- Keds gives nurses 20 percent off sneakers and accessories.
- ModCloth is giving 25 percent off every order.
- Nike provides 20 percent off most products on their website.
- The North Face will give healthcare workers 50 percent off non-sale products through the end of the year.
- PUMA gives nurses 20 percent off their orders, and orders over $35 qualify for free shipping.
- Reebok is giving first responders and nurses 50 percent off all orders with proof of medical ID.
- Sperry gives nurses 30 percent off any purchase with proof of medical ID.
- ThirdLove is supporting nurses with 15 percent off intimates, plus free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
- Under Armour is handing out 20 percent off for first responders and medical staff.
- Vera Bradley will give nurses 15 percent off any order.
- Vineyard Vines will give medical workers 15 percent off orders with proof of medical ID.
Keep your home in the same pristine condition you keep your nurse’s station and patient rooms with help from these discounts.
- Abt Appliances and Electronics offers free shipping and $50 off any order of $500 or more.
- Casper gives nurses 20 percent off premium mattresses.
- Emma Mattress gives healthcare workers and first responders an extra 10 percent off.
- Gravity Blankets offers 20 percent off any weighted blanket.
- Hunter Fan Company gives 15 percent off for nurses and other healthcare workers.
- Saatva takes off $225 off any order of $1,000 or more.
- Tuft & Needle gives first responders 15 percent off their purchase of mattresses, bedding, and furniture.
- YETI Coolers is giving 20 percent off all products.
Marielle writes about personal finance and budgeting for Coupon Chief. When she’s not writing, you’ll find her relaxing among her many houseplants.