If you’re still beating yourself up for not being able to keep your resolutions last year, don’t worry. 2021 is another chance for you and hopefully, you’ll be able to stick to your goals this time.
After all, it’s all about not giving up, right?
But, what exactly should be on your list this 2021?
Nursebuff believes that for a nurse to be able to fulfill his role of delivering quality care to his patients, he must first take care of himself. And because of that, we’re listing down the most important New Year’s resolution for nurses you shouldn’t miss this year.
Nurses spend all their time taking care of others that we sometimes fail to look after ourselves. We’ve written down tips and hunted down easy-to-do recipes for you busy nurses.
- 10 Vegetarian Recipes for Nurses — Yummy and Healthy!
- 12 Vitamin D Recipes for Night Shift Nurses
- 10 Healthiest Breakfast Ideas for Busy Nurses
- 7 Super Snacks for Night Shift Nurses
- 5 No-Cook Healthy Breakfasts for Nurses
Get Enough Sleep
Humorously, they say that it’s a sign of old age when your idea of relaxation is getting a good nap. Well, this is applicable to sleep-deprived nurses, too! Here are some of our tips on how to keep yourself healthy despite having to take the graveyard shift.
Get Real Exercise
Nurses walk and move around A LOT but all those movements don’t really equate to healthy exercise. If you want to get stronger and healthier this year, check out all these exercise ideas we’ve featured for you.
- 5 Minute Workout Exercises for Busy Nurses
- 10 Super Effective 10-Minute HIIT Workouts For Nurses
- 10 Best HIIT Workouts For Weight Loss (From Pinterest)
Whatever shift you’re working on, you have to make sure you look your best. Knowing that you look good can brighten your day, boost your self-esteem, and make you more confident to face your patients.
And besides, you wouldn’t want to look sicker than your patients, right?
Now, looking your best doesn’t have to mean applying layers and layers of makeup. In case you missed them, here are our top beauty articles to help you look and feel great this year.
- Beauty Tips for Nurses: How To Hide Dark Circles Under Eyes
- 2016 Ten Best Hand Lotion for Nurses
- Heal Your Healing Hands: Top 10 Best Hand Creams for Nurses
- 15 Most Popular Hand Cream Recipes in Pinterest – For Nurses’ Dry Hands
- 3 Easy Must-Try Home Spa Ideas For Every Nurse
- Say Goodbye to Boring Ponytails: The 8 Best Hairstyles for Nursing Clinicals
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips Every Female Nurse Should Know
If last year has been a bit tough on your finances, take this year as an opportunity to earn more, supplement your income or set up a passive source of income to secure your future. Here are some articles to help you get started.
- 6 Student Nurse Summer Job Ideas You Should Definitely Consider
- 6 Easy Passive Income Ideas for Busy Nurses
- 10 Little-Known Ways Nurses Can Make Extra Money
- Top 5 Work-At-Home Jobs For Registered Nurses
- Leaving Work? 5 Nursing Jobs At Home You Can Consider
Take That Much-Needed Vacation
With all the things you do and roles you need to fill in, you definitely deserve a break. And if you’ve been setting aside that dream vacation for some time now, 2021 is definitely your year.
Check out our most recommended destinations for nurses.
Nurses, if you succeed at even just one of your resolutions for this year, you’re already a winner. So, take out a pen and paper and draw up that new year’s list stat!